When relocating your pets across the globe, there is a lot to think about, from ‘Do I have the right transport kennel?’ to ‘What are the country requirements?’. That is why our dedicated team of experts are here to help take care of as much, or as little, of your pets relocation as you would like.
We can assist you with the following;
- Applying for Import and Export Permits if required
- Guidance on country import regulations for animals
- Pet Taxi Service
- Veterinary assistance
- Supply you with IATA compliant airline kennels
- Make reservations on the best airlines for the routing required
- Overnight boarding if required
- Full customs documentation we are AEO accredited
- Note we are a fully approved cargo IATA agent therefor we can issue your pets Airwaybill without going to a third party.
How to measure your pet
The calculation used to find the correct size kennel is as follows;
Length = A + 1/2B
Width = 2 x C
Height = D
A = length of the pet from tip of nose to root of tail.
B = height from ground to top of leg or elbow joint
C = width across right & left shoulders
D = height of the pet in natural standing position from ground to the top of the head or the tip of the ear in erect ear breeds (for a cat you might find it easier to measure height while cat is sitting with head erect)
If you live locally, feel free to pop in to our office and we can measure your pet and find the most suitable kennel for their travel!
Call us now to book your special family member in for a fitting – 0131 317 7277